All of Beecraft’s pallets in this range are designed to be collapsible box containers made up of:
- injection-moulded pallets
- possible anti-tilting beams for snap-in mounting
- perimeter foldable belts in extruded PP with bellows
- injection moulded lids
These products can be used for various applications, however they are usually used to replace heavy and cumbersome packages (iron or iron/wooden crates) or less resistant (cardboard boxes).
Beecraft’s Returnable Packaging feature several benefits:
- They are lighter than other types of boxes/crates and therefore during transportation less fuel for self-traction is used resulting in reduced CO2 emission
- Reduced risk of accidents as with these packages there is no concern of chip detachment (compared to wooden packages) and iron wires (compared to iron gitterboxes)
- Packages are made of fully recyclable material so they can be easily recycled at the end of their life
- They can be stored outdoors and in uncovered spaces
- They can be stored on shelves and also posed in 3 or more positions
- They can be mounted and unmounted very fast single-handedly
- They can be easily washed and sanitized
Please contact Beecraft for further information.